I hope to have the chance to help you start living the vibrant life you deserve right now, just as you are.
Hi! I'm Jenny Weinar.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a body positive psychotherapist (she/her pronouns) based in Philadelphia, PA. I have a bachelor of arts from Wesleyan University and a master’s degree in social work with a specialization in health and mental health from Hunter College. My professional experience includes hospitals and primary care settings, outpatient mental health centers, and substance abuse treatment. I am trained in various modalities listed below, all of which may be integrated into our work. I believe my most valuable training, however, has been through my own healing which is an ongoing and dynamic process.
Trainings and Certifications:
- Enhanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Licensed Be Body Positive Facilitator
- Cultivating Inclusive Treatment for Eating Disorders in the LGBTQ+ Community
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Stressed Reduction
- 250-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Currently training as a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor